What happens when you combine a group of innovative students, two passionate lecturers, and tons of crazy ideas? Digital Business Models -course at Laurea. The first implementation is now completed. It was awesome!
Why Digital Business Models?
Over 3 billion people will have access to internet in 2015 and the number of smartphone users worldwide will surpass 2 billion in 2016. An average US adult spends 11 hours per day with digital media. Digitally skilled people are needed. This is why we defined the learning-goals for the course like this…
- … Understand what does Digital Strategy mean for businesses
- … Learn how to develop personal online presence
- … Understand the importance of (digital) sales for businesses
- … Learn about the new media landscape
- … Get familiar with important digital business tools
As a final assignment the students wrote a blog or recorded a short video about their learnings. Please find highlights of their work below. Thanks again students – amazing job!
Videos by students
Sishir Shakya – Understanding Digital Business and Marketing
Lisa Eboigbodin – Digital Marketing
Arman Nuri – Digital Marketing – a New Frontier
Jabed Kaisar – Digital Business Model Project
Duong Phan Hong Thao – Digital Business Model
Al-Amin Bhuiyan – Digital Business Models
Faysal Hasan – Digital Business Model
Blogposts by students
- Quyen Bui Hue – Digital Business Models 2015
- Bui Xuan Duong – 6 Steps to Succeed in Online Personal Branding
- Nguyen Le Quynh Nga – Learning diary of the course Digital business models 2015
- Wootack Shin – How to Promote your own blog?
- Olli Kaunomäki – From My Perspective
- May Ahmed – Digital Marketing
“Thanks everyone – you students did a great job and we indeed had fun! :)”
Senior Lecturers Anna Ikonen and Ilkka Kurkela at Laurea Campus.
Photograph by Faysal Hasan.